May 9, 2019

Unforgettable memories of Atta


I have loads of Memories with Atta / Attai. She got married when i was doing schooling. SInce from the very beginning i got attached to Atta, as she cares for me. I visited Hyderabad with Atta and her son. There we went to Ramoji Film City. Atta was so excited and we spent the whole day happily enjoying in RFC.

Memorable Pic with Atta
She gifted me a wonderful saree which i wore for a TV show. Atta and her family is very much attached to me and my family. She cares for me and i had a immense love for her.  Atta had a special respect for mom & Dad. When we got to know that Atta got affected by cancer. Mom cried like anything. i couldnt believe it until I saw her in hospital. She was under Chemotheraphy. She turned pale and tonsured her head. my eyes welled up seeing her in such posture.I came out of the hospital room to cry my heart out as Atta's son and Daughter is there. I dont want them to see me crying. after a while i wiped off my tears and went inside the room and told her that cancer is nothing these days, so she will be fine soon. Atta Strongly believed that she will be alright. she wants to see my wedding. so i told her to get well soon to make further arrangemnts for my marriage. She was so excited about my marriage and gave me some secret tips to be have a happy married life.

She struggled with death everyday to survive from cancer. We were all praying god for her recovery. but god had other plans. So he had taken her far away from us. leaving the family in dismay.

Today i lost my Atta but not her memories.... Miss you Atta....Rest in Peace...










No comments: