May 5, 2019

Sharing means Caring...

"Sharing means caring
Sunday means SONday"

Tan tana Sunday.... First Sunday of the week. No off on Saturday.so have to plan to do all possible homework today itself it will become more by next weekend. So  No....Plans of outing Today. Only Cooking, Cleaning, washing if possible sleeping....

Chellakutty my laddu boy woke early along with his grandfather. When the water started coming in Handpump. He lend a helping hand to his grandpa and started to pump the metro water. Both of them filled the barrel and got bath while the water is available. His little hands turned Pinkish as he pumped the Handpump.

After filling up the water, He woke me up handing over a cup of coffee made by his grandpa. He added "Badi.... Finish up the coffee and come lets clean the vessels and wash clothes while the water is available.

I was feeling very sleepy so after sipping the coffee i dozed off. by then my Chellakutty tiptoed in to the Kitchen and cleaned all the vessels and coffee cups and he silently came and lied next to me until i wake up.

When i entered into the kitchen i was shell shocked seeing all utensils and vessels very clean. He also cleaned the Stove top also. I thought my dad has done all the work so i scolded him why is he doing this work at this age.

Then only i came to know that its my Chellakutty and  not my dad. I am so Happy and proud of my chellakuttty who shares most of load whenever possible for him.

I asked him" Do did you clean all the vessels?"

"I had seen you cleaning the utensils with Dishwash bar & liquid. so i followed the same" he replied

then I asked him"How did you clean the burnt milk pan?"


He quickly replied " I just put some salt and scrubbed the pan with scrubber. the stain vanished without a trace" then he added " have you noticed the taps?" i made it sparkle with a bit of ketchup"

i was dumbstuck listening to his demonstration of dishwashing. i wondered that How keenly this boy is watching all my activities theses days?. i felt happy thinking that what else could be the great gift other than this???? not only that boys are watching all the household chores only thing is that we are not teaching them to do the work that made them to think that it is girly work.

So now i need not worry about my son. Now son / daughter both are equal. They both are able to lend their hand for their mamma...

‘I pledge to #ShareTheLoad  TASK 3 # in household chores in association with Ariel and BlogAdda‘ Ariel #ShareTheLoad



No comments: