April 26, 2019

Day out with Colleagues

One fine Saturday evening my colleagues planned to take a break after a hectic week and go to Elliots Beach in Besant Nagar.
Pretty girl trying to pose

Kids at Play
as my hubby is unwell and so i had no plans about the outing but after the lunch break one of  mycolleague named Manikandan (little Dadiwala) came up telling me to join with them and he added that he will drop me at home as he had brought the car that day.
Vino trying to work out

Senthil sir and others insisted me to come. Though i was not mentally prepared, somehow i finally  nodded my head with a YES.



all set around 4.00pm. Viji, Renuka and selvi joined with me into the  Kwid, while others started in their two wheeler.


Sathish fled with vinod to get the Bat and ball to play in the Beach, Sam and Senthil sir started off in their bike and New guy srinivas took selvi's vehicle and whereas Sethulakshmi got popped into Maha lakshmi's Scooty pep..



we first reached the beach and waited for others to join. then others joined with a huge noise and they all carried me inside the beach. All guys started to play cricket including Satya (BF of S). while we girls are indulged in other activities and some  where throwing sand at eachother. Maha and renuka went to play in water while others watching cricket. i was clicking pictures randomly as it was still hot.


Bat got broke in-between the play. but the boys didnt giveup. they continued the play with the broken bat.

after the play we all went inside the beach to explore. Senthil, Mani Arul, Srinivas, vinod and Satish  all carried me in with wheelchair. then the guys now started swimming in the beach. when few girls were sitting in the shore watching the tides and others went off to play in the water. Arul and Vinod were swimming  and sam sittting in the water and taking a dip. one big wave swirled around arul and vinod and i got scared. luckily they came out of the water and sat in the shore.


after relaxing for a while we all planned to have Jigardanda so its time to leave. as the guys are exhausted to carry me back we hired a horse to drop me back at the entrance. Its my long time dream to ride on a Horseback. my dream came true today because of my colleagues.


Senthil and Vinod helped me to climb the horse and Renu sat behind my back to support me. I reached the entrance while others walked off.

Selfie by Sathish

we went to the Murugan Idly shop to taste the Jigardhanda. after that Mani dropped me at home.







No comments: