June 25, 2019

Inside my Hand bag.

Hello Friends
Welcome to my blog....

Today I am going to reveal the secret. yeah I am going to show you whats in my Hand bag???

OK first let me you my Hand bag, which is a red Colour Butterfly handbag. Actually it is a gift from my sister. I never purchase handbags and cosmetics. because my sister always purchases those products for me before it get worn out.

So this is my Beautiful bag. I am using this bag for the past two years it is still good and i hope it will last till this year end.

Then, inside my handbag in one side of my first compartment there are two pockets. In one pocket i keep my mobile and in the other i will keep my ID card, head set and small plastic box which contains a pen drive, OTG and a bluetooth ear phone. My hubby gave me this bluetooth ear phone and OTG. The bat shaped Pen drive is a gift from Blogger for an article some time back. This beautiful  key chain with key of my office drawer is kinderjoy toy gifted by the little ones. This is so special to me.

Coming to the first compartment, there will be a scribbling pad and a purse. Scribbling pad I use to write anything & everything that comes into my mind. my passport size photo and few cards. Its neither debit nor credit cards its only just Business cards that some one gives me. I dont carry money in my purse as my hubby drops me and picks me from office. so very rarely i will have money in my purse otherwise it will be there for naam ke vaasthu.

In my second compartment. Coolers will be there to protect my eyes from scorching sun as i travel in bike with my hubby. My mom & hubby keeps a small dry fruits box  to keep me energetic with so much of love and care as I skip my breakfast frequently. But I forget to eat that also. That is a different story.then a small container of  pain balm. then a small pouch of cosmetics which has few make up products like nivea lip moisturizer with strawberry flavour. lakme compact powder, Elle 18 eye liner, bindi and kumkum container and a comb.

A sanitary napkin in the middle zip for safety purpose.

Pen will be there in the front zip.


These are the things that i carry in my bag.



  

No comments: