September 28, 2018

Crown flower

Everyday I used to offer some flowers to lord Balaji on my office desk but today I forgot to get the flowers for him. So I thought to pluck some flowers on my way to office where I have seen everyday and admired the beauty of vibrant pink of the bougainvillea, fire red of the Gulmohar, Orange carpet of coral jasmine (Parijat), golden showers of bright yellow flowers in bunches.

But to my utter surprise all the flowers are in full bloom as usual but they are above our reach that day. Me and my hubby tried our best to pluck atleast one flower but in vain.
So finally I end up with the Crown flower which was available in bunches everywhere. I am not sure whether it can be offered to other gods too, because Crown flower is generally offered to Lord Ganesha especially on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi. but today Lord Balaji also accepted my offerings and liked the Purple hued crown flower.   

No comments: