January 23, 2013

Wonders of the wondernut

Today iam going to share the wonders of the wondernut.
 wondernut???you may think whats that.its nothing than a coconut.the tender coconut gives a very good refreshment to anyone.i love to taste the tender coconut water and the pulp.its so refreshing and cools the body.

mom always insists me to apply coconut oil  to my hair,as it helps in hair growth and removing stress.Applying coconut oil to the head followed with a gentle massage helps in removing mental fatigue.

whenever me or my siblings get our hands burn my mom immediately applies the coconut oil on the burns.it heals the infected part from external dust,bacteria,virus and prevents from getting scars which worked marvelously on my skin.

Coconut oil is most effective on bruises as it speeds up the healing process by repairing damaged tissues.it gives a silky texture to my hair.Mom used to apply the coconut oil on my hair from my childhood to preserve my tresses.it also prevents various stomach and digestion related problems.

 My neighbour,who is a keralite used to cook with coconut oil.I too tried with coconut oil and it tasted yum.it gave a special flavour to the food.

Thanks to the wondernut for making wonders on my skin.



It was fun participating in this contest by Women's web. Took me back in time. 

No comments: